Learn to Wake up Jesus

Msg from Pastor Manoj, Life in JESUS Ministries   22-Nov-2015

JESUS has the authority overall creations, learn to wake up JESUS in every situation.

If your case is with JESUS, you are a winner. I don’t have to struggle, he will handle my spouse, my children, my job, my worries, because my case is with JESUS.  

John 8:1,2  Jesus went to mount olives. 

When you commit sin, devil is waiting to accuse your JESUS.  Holy spirit you become my siren so that I don’t sin, when devil accuses you, JESUS doesn’t hear.  JESUS says my hear is open only for u.  you have to reconstruct your altar, because you have been blaming others all the time so God is giving you another chance. 

Days are coming, people have accused you, they will be convicted, as your case is in God’s hands, when you are quiet JESUS will speak.  When JESUS speaks for you, all who are against you will be convicted.

Season is coming when JESUS is going to speak on your behalf. All your problem will leave you one by one.   Only JESUS and me.  When JESUS speaks I get life.  You will have no accusers. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

I Am....

Benny Prasad: A Living Testimony To God's Power