Testimony

I gave up on  cycling after I had fall from it in my childhood days. However  always used to envy women behind wheels driving 4 wheeler &  2 wheeler  & always wished  to drive and/ or ride a vehicle.  When we shifted to our new home in Thane, God blessed us with a 4 wheeler and 2 wheeler.  With great effort and struggle I learned to drive 2 wheeler and 4 wheeler but always had a unknown fear gripping me when I used to drive or ride.  I never enjoyed driving so even after getting the license did not pursue it further. 



However  I was always encouraged by verse Philippians 4:13 (I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me) & 2 Timothy 1:7 (for God has not given us a spirit of fear & timidity, but of power, love and self-control) and I very well knew that in all my weakness Jesus is my strength. My  faith in JESUS was to put to test when I had to drive my kids every week to my blessed church, I pursued it once again and lord strengthened me and now I drive an Innova & also a two wheeler. 



Hallelujah !! All glory to JESUS.   




I rejoice in my lord when my colleagues and family comment that the driver is not to be seen when you drive (I’m less than 5 feet tall) then I boldly confess it’s not me but the power of living God JESUS Christ in me who drives.
Indeed lords grace is sufficient for us and in all our weakness he is our strength.  THANK U JESUS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....

WHAT IS FAITH?