The Seed

The Seed
“When you beg the Lord for help, he will answer, “Here I AM!” [Isaiah 58:9]
The Message
During times of troubles and distress, when all you see is darkness around you, do not be dejected.  Do not lose hope.  Your help will come from the Lord who made heaven and earth [Psalm 121:2] such trials only put your faith to test.  At such times your rock and fortress I JESUS.  He will rescue you as he has promised [Psalm 143:11].  If you are righteous and humble, he will always be willing to help you.  Situations like debts, false accusations and disasters will never touch you if you have faith in him and reciprocate to his love that endures forever. Ask the Lord for help when you are in trouble.  Prove it too him that you are letting him take the entire control of your life and want to continue living according to his will.  Only Jesus can comfort you when you need someone to cry out to.  He is extremely compassionate and would never want to see his children suffer.  “Do what is just and right, for soon I will save you.” [Isaiah 56:1]
Prayer :
Heavenly father, I come to your feet seeking your grace.  Please don’t abandon me during times of trouble.  You are the only one who can help me, your love and mercy endures forever and I trust in you wholeheartedly .  Help me to be out of tribulations and strive only towards glorifying your name.  I have the assurance that you love me and will never leave me or forsake me.  Help me to honor you by proclaiming the wonderful things you have done for me in Jesus name. Amen !
Word of Encouragement
“The mountains and hills may crumble, but my love for you will never end.  I will forever keep my promise of peace, so says the Lord who loves you.” [Isaiah 54:10]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....