Trust & Obey - Life in Jesus Ministries

“.. Whoever believes in him will not be disappointed.” (Romans 10:11)


This is the beautiful promise that the scriptures offer. Trusting and believing God is very important. If you have the faith that He can do wonderful miracles for you, He surely will. He will never let you down or put you to shame willingly, because of His constant love for you. Pray about all your worries and have faith that all your woes and disappointments have already lost their power over your life. God will always try to lift you up only if you trust and obey him. Don’t let your sins be an obstacle for receiving God’s mercies. If you sin, immediately and cry to the Lord for granting you forgiveness through his grace. Never sin knowingly because surely the Lord hates sin, but never the sinner. Know the fact that Jesus is only Way, Truth and Life. Believe in this and ask Him to direct, control and guide you towards victory. Believe that he has already fulfilled your heart’s desire. He never disappoints those who trust and obey him, and that’s God’s promise!



Prayer:
Lord today I bow down at your feet and seek your grace. I believe that you are working things out for my good as I let you take control over every area of my life.  I believe in you and have the faith that you love me and will never let me down.  Grant me your peace, love and faith in Jesus' name. Amen!




Word of Encouragement:

"Let us have confidence, then and approach God’s throne, where there is grace. There we will receive mercy and find grace to help us just when we need it.” (Hebrews 4:16)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....