The Seed - Life in Jesus Ministries


The Lord is good to everyone who trust in him, so it is best for us to wait in patience to wait for him to save us." (Lamentations 3:25-26)


Problems do not last forever. They simply cannot. The reason- there is someone more mightier and stronger than your problems; the Lord. He will not let you suffer forever because he is a compassionate God. Whenever your problem forces you to stumble and fall to the ground, remember that He is right there, waiting to help you. Always remember to trust Jesus with all your heart, wait upon him and He will definitely save you. He is good to everyone who waits upon him and trusts him that he is working things out for your good. He will never let go of your hand and will always be waiting to help you. Never let your troubles take away the faith you have on Jesus because He is good, all the time



Prayer:

Loving lord, thank you for making me believe that you are always there for me during all the difficult phases of my life. I trust you and will wait upon you until you come to rescue me from the snares of the devil. Thank you for making me believe that there is hope for everyone who trusts in you. Help me to trust you in every step that I take in Jesus’s name. Amen.


Word of Encouragement:

"My help comes from the Lord, who made Heaven and earth. He will not let you fall; your protector is always awake." (Psalm 121:2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....