Girls Vs Guys

“ It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality;
that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable,
not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God” 
1 Thessalonians 4:3-5



WHY ARE GIRLS SO WEIRD & WHY ARE GUYS SO STRANGE?


*The Differences*


Girls are…..RELATIONAL
Guys are….PHYSICAL
Girls are…..VERBAL
Guys are…..VISUAL
Girls prefer…..ROMANCE
Guys prefer…..ACTION
Girls tend to_their emotions
EXPRESS
Guys tend to their emotions
THINK
A girls’ sex drive is…..SLOW
A guys’ sex drive is…..FAST



 With persuasive words she led him astray; she seduced him with her smooth talk.
All at once he followed her like an ox going to the slaughter, like a deer stepping into a noose
till an arrow pierces his liver, like a bird darting into a snare, little knowing it will cost him his life.”  Proverbs 7:21-23
*Premarital sex is the most powerful & most destructive sin we come across.
What do we do about this?
Recognize that God has designed you as an ORIGINAL  MASTERPIECE.
“For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from You when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth”
Psalm 139:13-15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....