Revelation of 7 Names of LORD

Revelation of 7 Names of LORD (Life changing names)


Praying, knowing the power in the name makes the prayer more effective & more powerful. 
When we know HIS name, understand the meaning of HIS name then there is deliverance. 

ELOHIM : Genesis 1.1 – Triune God (father son and HS) created heaven and earth. (‘Barah’ – creator)
Every creation was created by Elohim, the triune God. He created us in his own image. Nothing is impossible for Elohim – Triune god.  Elohim will calm every storm in our lives.

JEHOVAH– covenant God : Genesis 2:7 (Lord God – Elohim Jehovah) – covenant between Man and God. 
Jehovah created U so that you can rule on earth and satan.
Always walk out of the wrong place remembering that you have made covenant with Jehovah. Be careful of deception. 
Romans 4 :  Last Adam, the image of God, was born through covenant.  He builds back the covenant with God.   First Adam lost his authority which Jesus came and build back with God.

EL-SHADHAI  : Genesis 17 :1  (Lord God Almighty, Nourisher of our soul, provider, No one beside me)
El-shaddhai will lift me up, make me a blessing to nation, will prosper me, will multiply.
Abram – good for nothing , Abraham – multiply all over

I am I am – Exodus 3: 14 -   I change not, I am the creator, I am the provider, I am who I am
When Lord said ‘remove your sandal’  i.e. remove your doubt, your worldliness, anger, unfaithfulness

JEHOVAH  ROPHE   : Exodus 15:26 : Lord the Healer

JEHOVAH SHAMAH :  Ezekiel 48 : 35  i.e. moving presence of God. 
I am there in you i.e. Yaweh Shama

EMMANUEL : Isaiah 7 : 14 - God is with us. 
We are in the Jesus generation.  Hence instant miracle, instant demon casting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....