Parents Guidelines - Life In Jesus Ministries

Parents …


- If you don’t lead me spiritually, the world will -

Proverbs 6:20-23 – “My son, obey your father's commands, and don't neglect your mother's teaching. Keep their words always in your heart. Tie them around your neck. Wherever you walk, their counsel can lead you. When you sleep, they will protect you. When you wake up in the morning, they will advise you. For these commands and this teaching are a lamp to light the way ahead of you. The correction of discipline is the way of life.”


- You have to be intentional with me-
- Show me that you love me unconditionally
Ephesians 6:4 – “Do not provoke your child to anger”
I wish you spent more time with me –


Eph. 6:4 - “bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.”
Are you praying for me?-


Isaiah 41:10 - “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; 

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
I want your faith to be authentic –

Deuteronomy 6:6-9 – “These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children.

Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....