We are preserved by everpresent God

One of my favorite sermon, I was immensely blessed by this msg – thank u Pastor


We  are preserved by everpresent God  (Daniel 3 : 24-27)

Lord’s people are always preserved.  No fire is greater than Holy spirit and no authority is greater than JESUS.
Prophecy for the church Isaiah 43: 2 “when you pass through deep waters I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you.  When you pass through fire, you will not be burnt; the hard trials that come will not hurt you. “
Lords Says “show your faith and I will show your future”
3 Hebrew men, in all the persecution they never questioned anything, never bowed down only knelt down before God.
Lords says in Mathew 28:20 – I will be with you always till the end of the age.
It is in persecution they finally saw God.  When they opened their eyes in fire they saw Jesus, Son of God.
3 things happen in fire

1.       They dint get burnt  i.e. they were preserved

2.       They were free from their ties i.e. bondage.  Lord used the same fire to lose their ties and made them free.

3.       Fine in fire i.e. unharmed.

They went through the fire but God dint allow the fire to go through them.
Those days are over when fire would go through us.  Our God is a living God, his is the resurrected lord.

3 promises from Lord  when you walk through fire

1.       Romans 8: 28- In all things God works for good with those who love him, those whom he has called according to his purpose.

2.       Jeremiah 29: 11 – I alone know the plans that I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.  Remove I think & replace with HE thinks.

3.       2 Corinthians 4:17 – this small and temporary trouble we suffer will bring us a tremendous and eternal glory much greater than the trouble.

So the conclusion is I’m free in fire, I’m loose in fire, my Savior is with me and I will see HIM.

So confess that  I’m filled with Holyspirit,  I’m chosen, I am called for his purpose, I have a discerning spirit, I am blessed.  He is going to use you & He will keep my glory/ respect even in fire.


The persecutors will forget you and will start searching for your God i.e. Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....