The Seed

The Seed
“In your anger do not sin.  Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry and do not give the devil a foothold” [Ephesians 4:26]
The Message
Anger is an instrument, a very effective instrument of the devil.  The devil makes number of people sin when they are angry.  We do not know how hurtful we must have been to people in our anger.  Speaking harsh words, gossiping and seeking revenge are all the results of anger.  In certain cases people also murder and kill innocent people seeking revenge.  You should never get angry but have patience instead.  God will turn a deaf hear to your prayers if you have been sinning due to anger.  What is the need of getting angry and starting quarrelsome disputes when you can resolve the matter with peace.  There is no point in being aggressive and unforgiving towards others.  What would be your condition if God shows he same angry and unforgiving attitude towards you ?  Therefore do not get angry, giving way to sin and letting Satan control you.
Prayer :
Loving Lord, I come to you asking for your grace and mercy.  Make a change in me today Lord.  Prevent me from getting angry and sinning in my anger.  I know I have been harsh and hateful towards others in my anger.  Please forgive me and turn my anger in to patience and peacefulness in JESUS name. Amen !
Word of Encouragement
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your Go. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
[Isaiah 41:10]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....