The Seed

The Seed
For one brief moment I left you; with deep love I will take you back.  I turned away angry for only a moment, but I will show you my love forever.” (Isaiah 54:7-8]
The Message
How beautiful is the promise that our loving lord give to us, the one who saves us and forgives all our wrongs.  He can never leave us nor forsake us.  All these promises and blessings can come true in your life only if you are living for the lord. With every breath you take, you must glorify the name of Jesus.  He can never forsake us forever, in fact, he just tests our hearts with affliction.  No one can compare his eternal love for us.  He can never be angry on us forever and he will accept you back with the same pure and eternal love.  Therefore, surrender your life to Jesus and watch the miracles bringing joy to your homes.  He will lead you towards the path of eternal life and will never put to you shame.
Prayer :
Glorious Lord, I have come to know your great love for me and today I surrender my entire life to you.  Live and abide in my heart and my deeds glorify your precious name.  Forgive all my sins Lord and guide me towards the bright light of eternal life in Jesus name. Amen !
Word of Encouragement
“The Lord is our protector and glorious king, blessing us with kindness and honour.  He does not refuse any good thing to those who do what is right.” [Psalms 84:11]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....