Do it God's way.

For since the beginning of the world Men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, Nor has the eye seen any God besides You, Who acts for the one who waits for Him. -Isaiah 64:4.


By your patience possess your souls.(Luke 21:19) There are times when there's a constant chaos between what we want and what Lord wants for us as it is written:  "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts. Even though we know that the Promise of God states that His will is better than our will and his choices are better than ours, still we have a hard time letting go of things which we've desired for so long, even if we'll convince our minds to get rid of the old desires, our heart becomes a slave to what we want. Be deeply convinced that there's a purpose of God which goes far beyond than what we desire or what we want. God has such greater things in store for us which our minds cannot perceive because sometimes God hides the things which we're gonna get in his glory to prevent pride from entering into our hearts. He knows us better than we know ourself. Isaiah 64: says He is the God who acts for the one who waits for him. I'd rather wait upon God then try to do things my own way. Sometimes there's nothing wrong with our desires, but the way that we follow to pursue them. Fulfill God's purpose, God's way and not your own way. If it's God's will, God's plan, God's desire; then let it be God's way of working out his will, God's hand to carry out the plan, God's Act to fulfill his purpose for us.

I cry out to God Most High, He fulfills His Purpose for me. -Psalms 57:2.


Prayer:

Heavenly Father,
Let your will be done in my life in the way that you want. I believe that what you have in store for me is much greater than what I want for myself. Thank you for your word. In Jesus' name
-Amen.

-Life in Jesus Ministries.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....

MOST MENTIONED WOMEN IN THE BIBLE? & MOST MENTIONED MAN IN THE BIBLE?