Thirst for God!

Sunday, February 4th, 2018
Speaker : Pst. Sunil Sharma.
Summarization : Shruti Vanjare.

Psalms 63:1-4 “O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You. Thus I will bless You while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.”

God sought you, God loved you. Your soul should thirst for God every moment. When you go to God, he stretches his arms and embraces you. There's a lot of love, in the word Mercy. Even when curses surround you all over, you're protected because of his mercy. God's house is made only for his glory. His loving kindness is better than life.

2 Samuel 9:1-13

Jonathan knew that Sauls attacks on David was wrong, and he tells David to have mercy on his household when he finishes all his enemies. We may not be concerned with the households around us, but God on the throne is always concerned with your household.
David was filled with love and mercy when he saw Mephibosheth

Psalms 23:5  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over.

Isaiah 61:10 “I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.”

Ephesians 2:19 “Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....