Don't look Back!

Daily Word

30th September 2017


Don't look Back!


But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back , is   fit for the kingdom of God."

-Luke 9:62


Lot's wife is an clear example of what happens when we turn back to the things that God is trying to protect us from. Jesus has already dealt with your past and your regrets have been redeemed by his Blood.
Past is dead and gone.The one who doesn't look back is fit for the kingdom of God. Don't bother yourself with Dead things.

Jesus said to him , "Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and preach the kingdom of God."

-Luke 9:60


Shake the past off, Brace yourself up and Ignite your Hearts on fire for the Kingdom of God. Jesus was so passionate about the  Kingdom of God that the blood dripping from his crown of thorns couldn't stop him from praying for the people. Don't look back just keep on Progressing towards the Perfection of Christ. Your past has nothing to do with you.
Paul says in Phillipians 3:13
Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead.

Focus on the new thing, If you'll keep clinging to the past. You'll just see dryness in the wilderness and waste in the wasteland
But Listen to what God says :

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.

-Isaiah 43:18-19


Your history doesn't define your destiny.

Prayer :-
Heavenly Father,
Deliver me from my Past thoughts and troubles and help me to keep my eyes on your new thing. Guard my ways so that I may never look back but let your holy spirit guide me in running the race which is set before me. Let my heart be a fertile ground to receive your word.
In Jesus name I pray
Amen

Life in Jesus Ministries






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am....

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1