Protection from Sudden and Invisible enemy.

Daily Word


28 Sept 2017 – Sis Nancy Manoj


Protection from Sudden and Invisible enemy


Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence (NIV)

-Psalms 91:3


There are two parts in the above verse which are easily overlooked, the depth of the Scriptures always release the Blessings of the almighty.

1) He shall deliver you from the fowler’s snare

means God shall deliver you from all dangers whatsoever. A fowler is a professional bird catcher who sets a snare for catching birds. May be you are experiencing a similar situation in your life and you feel like the enemy is plotting something against you. But God says no subtle plot shall succeed against one who has the eyes of God watching for his defense. We are foolish and weak as poor little birds, and are very apt to be lured to our destruction by cunning foes, but if we dwell near to God, he will see to it that even the most skilful deceiver shall not entrap us. Hallelujah!

2) He will also deliver you from perilous pestilences.

Pestilence means a deadly and overwhelming disease that affects an entire community. Meaning that God “can” preserve us at such a time and he will be thus the protector of those who trust him. Whatever he says he does. When God says, “I will never leave you nor forsake you” (Heb 13:5) my friends he will surely never leave you and forsake you. He is faithful to His Word.

So sing His praises continually, meditate on His Word day and night. Love Him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and you will experience the blessings of Being Intimate with the Lord.

Prayer:

Father, I bring all my weaknesses before you. I want to be in your dwelling place. Please draw me near to you. Help me to meditate on your Word day and night. I will boldly confess I am under the shadow of the Almighty God and He shall save me from every fowler’s snare and deadly pestilence. Thank you Father for your love and protection. In Jesus’ name I pray.
Amen.

Life in Jesus Ministries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Am....

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1