Do not Worry.

Daily Word

2nd October 2017 - Shruti Vanjare


"Can a woman forget her nursing child And have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you.”

-Isaiah 49:15


Anxiety is a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome. Worry and anxiety is something we experience almost on a daily basis. As humans, one of our basic instincts is to have control over things and it's natural for us to worry about things which are not under our control, or beyond our control.

Worry is a sign that we don't have complete faith in God in that specific area. There are two keys to lead a life free from worry and anxiety.

1 Peter 5:7  “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 


The first key to leading a worry free life is the simple act of Surrendering. The word of God says that you need to cast all your worries to Jesus because He's a loving God. When you think that things are not under your control anymore, it's a very good sign. Why? Because that means God is in control of that situation now! Worrying is not from God but even when it comes our way, Jesus has an answer for that too!

Philippians 4:6  “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”


After surrendering your worries to Jesus you need to believe that everything has been already taken care of. Start giving thanks to God for beautifully turning the situation in your favour. Do not cease to pray when worry strikes because praying and talking to God brings a supernatural peace into your heart that no man could ever provide. Tell God whatever is worrying you and he will gently comfort you with his love. (Zepeniah 3:17)

One thing we should remember is that God didn't promise us a perfect life, but He surely promised us a perfect Saviour. 


Prayer-

Heavenly Father,
I thank you because my worries are not greater than my Saviour. I thank you for the assurance that your love for me exceeds my anxiety. I thank you because you have already nailed all my problems on the cross. I have nothing to worry about because you're a good Father and you will perfect everything concerning me. Help me to rejoice in the midst of hard times and teach me to surrender everything into your hands. Forgive me for all the times that I magnified my problems instead of your promises and help me to overcome all my worries. I thank you for the everlasting peace that you have delivered to me. In Jesus’ name I pray.
Amen!

-Life in Jesus Ministries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glorify Him.

The Supernatural Miracles of Jesus -Part 1

I Am....